Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Passing Parameters from ADF Task Flow with Fragments into ADF Bounded Task Flow

It is a common use case to pass parameters from ADF Task Flow with fragments into another ADF Task Flow without fragments. I got this question for my previous blog post - Parent Action Activity in ADF Task Flow. The use case:http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

1. We have ADF Bounded Task Flow, it contains two main elements - page P1 and another ADF Task Flow call - C1
2. Page P1 included ADF region, this region comes from ADF Task Flow with Fragments
3. We need to pass parameter from ADF region available in P1 into ADF Task Flow call C1


click here detail read post





project workspace download :ADFRegionNavigation2.zip

2 comments:

  1. Why do you put music in place of explanations ???
    It's so painful to follow with this noise !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me. I think, Learn and enjoy while watching video. I will attention :)

      Delete